You’re going to need a few resources every week to ensure you get the most out of FOTP At Home.
Have these items installed, downloaded, and/or printed and ready to go:
Find the FOTP app in your phone’s app store! The app gives you immediate access to view the LISTENING GUIDE, submit a CONNECTION CARD & GIVING, and watch PAST MESSAGES.
If you don’t have the app, you can access this week’s Listening Guide / Message Notes on our website at: www.FOTP.church/messages
Find access to our specially designed, interactive, age-appropriate KIDS WORSHIP EXPERIENCE for your family to enjoy at home. Visit www.FOTP.church/kidsonline for this week’s curriculum.
1. Find the LIVE VIDEO (Sunday at 8:00am, 9:30 am, or 11:00am) on FOTP’s Facebook page.
2. Click SHARE.
3. Click START A WATCH PARTY. If you don’t see START A WATCH PARTY, click the MORE OPTIONS button.
4. INVITE OTHERS to join you on Facebook once the WATCH PARTY has begun.
5. GREET PEOPLE as they hop on! Say Hello and ask them how they’re doing.
6. Offer to PRAY FOR THOSE WATCHING with you. At the end of the service, say something like, “How can I pray for you and your family this week?”
At FOTP, the health and safety of you and your family is our primary concern. Given the current state of the COVID-19 outbreak, only host a physical watch party when it’s safe to do so. If you are at-risk, or are around at-risk family members, keep your Watch Parties digital for a while. For those who feel comfortable hosting a physical party, here’s how you do it!
1. Find the time from our PUBLISHED SERVICE TIMES that works best for you and invite some guests.
2. Spruce up the house, DISINFECT anywhere people may be. Think through KIDS, and how to make sure everyone who may come feels WELCOMED and CONNECTED.
3. Be ready for your guests by having DOWNLOADED the necessary apps and set everything up where you will be watching.
4. Maintain the recommended and appropriate measures to keep EVERYONE SAFE.
5. Have everyone download the FOTP CHURCH APP beforehand so they can fill out CONNECTION CARDS, look at SERMON NOTES, and engage in CHAT.
6. Feel free to TURN UP THE VOLUME during worship to get ENGAGED in the music.
7. PRAY together as a group before everyone leaves.
8. FOLLOW UP with your group during the week to see how they are doing.
We are currently streaming services to the following platforms.
Don’t wait until the start of the service to make sure it works.
Is it fast enough? Check speed here>
Treat this like you would any sports event watching party that you host and consider how many people are participating!
Play on any TV enabled with Airplay or Chromecast, or with a set-top device, using your preferred streaming platform (AppleTV for example).
Worship confidently. Make sure you can make it loud enough without hurting your ears or bugging your neighbors.
FOTP At Home is our online ministry for you because you are important to us. Some of you will always be a part of our online campus family, and some of you may decide to connect at a physical campus someday.
We’re an imperfect church being pursued by a perfect God. He doesn’t want the mistakes you’ve made in the past or the mess you find yourself in today to keep you away and neither do we. That means there’s no need to dress up, perform, or wear a mask. We want to do life with you – authentic and real – no matter how messy you think it could get.